Is your hotel open for public?
- All hotels, pensions and other facilities may accommodate domestic and foreign guests solely for the purpose of business travel.
Is there a possibility of parking in front of the hotel?
- It is not possible to park your vehicle in front of the hotel due to the close proximity to the US Embassy. After your arrival, your car will be parked by our porter. Parking fee is not included in the room rate. Reservation of a parking space is required in advance and is subject to a fee of 900 CZK / day.
Is it possible to stay with pets?
- Yes, pets are allowed, however accommodation with them may be subject to a fee depending on their size.
Do you offer hotel transport service?
- Yes, we offer hotel transport service for those rates:Václav Havel Airport Prague: 1 200 CZK (cca €49) car | 1 800 CZK (cca €71) minivan
Main train station: 650 CZK (cca €26) car | 950 CZK (cca €37) minivan
Is it allowed to smoke in the hotel?
- The hotel is strictly non-smoking, breaking the ban is subjected to €200 fee.
- It is allowed to smoke on courtyard or garden.
Is it possible to pay contacless?
Yes, it is recommended to pay contactless.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Diners Club, American Express
Apple Pay & Google Pay
Is the hotel barrier-free?
- The hotel is not completely barrier-free.
- There are elevators available, but in any part of the hotel occures stair which must be overcome.