What are your additional hygiene measures?
The cleaning staff not only cleans all spaces every day, but above all disinfects all rooms and interiors.
All areas of "high contact" are now treated daily with a stronger disinfectant (door handles, elevators, etc.)
Hand disinfectant is available in all common areas.
Travel size bottles with disinfectant are also available in guest rooms.
Staff have been trained to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
You may be asked by staff to have your body temperature measured with non-contact thermometers.
- The government has declared the state of emergency.
- A respirator (FFP2/KN 95) or nano-mask is mandatory in shops and shopping centers, services, on all forms of public transport, at public transport stops, on platforms and in waiting rooms, airports, health and social service facilities, inside official buildings, post offices, pharmacies, and in cars (members of more than one household). Face masks are mandatory at outdoor locations, too, with the exception of remote areas outside of cities, towns and villages, persons keeping a distance of at least 2 meters from others (with the exception of household members), and athletes participating in sport activities.
- A maximum number of people who may meet in public places is set at 2, with the exception of household members.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in public places is prohibited.
- Shops and services are generally required to be closed. An exception is made for the following essential services: supermarkets and food and drink shops, pharmacies, drugstores, newspaper and tobacco shops and gas stations. The closing time is set at 9 pm.
- Gastronomic facilities are closed. Takeaway sale, with the exception of alcoholic beverages for immediate consumption, is permitted, the closing time is set at 9 pm.
- The nighttime curfew applies from 9 pm to 5 am.
Is it for some nationalities forbidden to enter to Czech Republic or necessary to submit a negative test for coronavirus?
- As of 30th January 2021 travelling to the Czech Republic for other than essential reasons is banned.
- List of countries with a low, medium and high risk of COVID-19 transmission (pdf, 45 kB). Information regarding entry to other countries is the responsibility of the embassies in the countries of destination and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.